Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Cnthia Martell aka Eden Heron

vantangent

Cnthia Martell aka Eden Heron

Unread post by vantangent »

As you all probably know, Cynthia Martell, known recently as Eden Heron, died suddenly. I followed her for the last few years and traded a few emails with her. I didn't (or couldn't) believe she was serious about tattooing her entire face, and lo and behold, she eventually did! Very sad that she died. She was far too young. RIP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornytoad

Re: Cnthia Martell aka Eden Heron

Unread post by hornytoad »

Thank you!
Bigman68

Unread post by Bigman68 »

Eden was a beautiful soul! she was a great friend of mine. do any of you know how she came to be in her suit, then her tattoo hood, and eventually her tattooed mask?
aleks0404

Unread post by aleks0404 »

Bigman68 wrote:Eden was a beautiful soul! she was a great friend of mine. do any of you know how she came to be in her suit, then her tattoo hood, and eventually her tattooed mask?
I'd love to know the history of her full body tattoos, face tattoos!
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

Bigman68 wrote:Eden was a beautiful soul! she was a great friend of mine. do any of you know how she came to be in her suit, then her tattoo hood, and eventually her tattooed mask?
I guess everyone just assumed she really liked tattoos. The way you phrase your question makes it sound like there is a deeper story. Please share.
Bigman68

IMAG0084.jpg
fetishdan wrote:
I guess everyone just assumed she really liked tattoos. The way you phrase your question makes it sound like there is a deeper story. Please share.

Does anyone know what registry uses a 9 digit number?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fetishdan

Unread post by fetishdan »

The Slave Registry.

But I‘m not finding anything with that SLRN.
Bigman68

yes! her number was never on a registery. some of the oldest numbers are not.

if you do a little research.

she started out with her master met on a tattooed folks site...she had moderate ink...started wtih a sleeve on a dare....then progressed and evolved into what she died as....all for her master.
vantangent

Bigman68 wrote:yes! her number was never on a registery. some of the oldest numbers are not.

she started out with her master met on a tattooed folks site...she had moderate ink...started wtih a sleeve on a dare....then progressed and evolved into what she died as....all for her master.
Are you speculating or do you know something specific about this BDSM angle? Can you provide any links or other info to support this hypothesis? It's fascinating, obviously.
Bigman68

vantangent wrote:
Bigman68 wrote:yes! her number was never on a registery. some of the oldest numbers are not.

Are you speculating or do you know something specific about this BDSM angle? Can you provide any links or other info to support this hypothesis? It's fascinating, obviously.
without a doubt there is no speculation here. Knowing her and the master personally, for well over 5 years watching the transformation take place.....I know she had 2 weekly appointments to be tattooed. I know that she had input on the design but the placements and end goal were dictated by her sir.
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

We should all believe this random person on the internet. I also knew her, she was a vegetarian and liked Bruce Willis movies.
vantangent

HighMetalContent wrote:We should all believe this random person on the internet. I also knew her, she was a vegetarian and liked Bruce Willis movies.
Agreed, it's bullshit.
wistasse

Unread post by wistasse »

CM transformation was incredible to begin with, the idea of her as a slave is even more exciting! I'll buy the story, until I have good reason not to. Would have loved to see her naked!
HighMetalContent

Unread post by HighMetalContent »

vantangent wrote:
HighMetalContent wrote:We should all believe this random person on the internet. I also knew her, she was a vegetarian and liked Bruce Willis movies.
Agreed, it's bullshit.
I don't care what you fucking believe. I know what's true and what's not, lol, you carry on believing it's not true but Die Hard 2 was her favourite. Is that the one with Samuel L Jackson?
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Just for the record - 'Die Hard with a Vengeance' is with 'Samuel L. Jackson'.