Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Amazing: real Anus-to-Vagina Piercing

frances

Re: Amazing: real Anus-to-Vagina Piercing

Unread post by frances »

As to walks - yes several times now

Some times I am ordered to let the leash hang down on its own - so that it reaches down to my ankles fully obvious

Other times I am allowed to hold the end in my hands so that it just hangs just a few inches below the hem of my skirt

This weekend I was fitted with open crotch black stretch jeans and a very demanding leather corset - that was a very intense walk with Master who controlled me all the time with the chain leash - my duty was to walk slightly ahead of him and be controlled by significant leash tugs from behind
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

"very hot water" in ass?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanker!!!))) :lol: :lol: :lol:
frances

Unread post by frances »

Dear mir

You seem to be desperate and alone with nothing better to do than to wank yourself constantly

I am sure no one wants to see any more derogatory text from you

Perhaps the admin here can block or ban you from the forum
PetiTheHun

Unread post by PetiTheHun »

Hi Frances
Would love to see some pictures of your new ring and chain attached. Being led by your leash must look great, how does it feel.
frances

Unread post by frances »

The feeling is very very mentally objectifying and yet very sexual with the constant vaginal contact and movement

Hard leash yanks are of course painful and very controlling

In my mind a deeper element of enslavement, in some ways deepening the feelings of being owned property, much like when I was initially permanently collared, I am finding it challenging dealing with being shown/examined by others

Hard to deal with emotionally - wanting to be proud of my ring and leash but struggling with the “oh My God” and “the how could you” reactions from other women”
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

frances, you write absolute nonsense that does not fit with real life in any way! Crazy fantasies of a young boy like you and women's opportunities cannot be realized in life) you are asked to show a photo, you offer a sketch of how it looks! You write that the ring is huge, and when they tell you that it's unrealistic, it immediately decreased) you write about very hot water in the ass, but you don't think about the fact that there is a very delicate mucosa!) Well, tell me now that you're not a wanker?)
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

_MiR_ wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:33 pm frances, you write absolute nonsense that does not fit with real life in any way! Crazy fantasies of a young boy like you and women's opportunities cannot be realized in life) you are asked to show a photo, you offer a sketch of how it looks! You write that the ring is huge, and when they tell you that it's unrealistic, it immediately decreased) you write about very hot water in the ass, but you don't think about the fact that there is a very delicate mucosa!) Well, tell me now that you're not a wanker?)
I second that. Currently there are 5 pages of BS without any photo, anything other than words. Too much fishy...
frances

Unread post by frances »

Mir - fuck off if you do not want to share in a positive manner then go find yourself a hole to craw into else where and wank yourself

For those others, I am very real and I do have a very serious vag/anus piercing

Slave frances
Queso

Unread post by Queso »

Prove it and post a picture, because you’ve stretched this tale way too far to be believable without one.

If you want to keep writing fiction, may I suggest that you submit it to https://i.literotica.com/, where at least nobody is trying to pretend it’s anything but fantasy.
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

Fraces, i'm not going to support your fantasies of a pimply wanker) and I want everyone to understand what you are and who you are) and not to warm up your spermotoxicosis with their hopes)))
frances

Unread post by frances »

Personal update

The tunnel is healing well, but requires very careful assisted cleaning 4 to 5 times a day

My diet is mainly liquids, soups and blended foods to avoid hard stools

The presence of the ring is still very intense and has become quite itchy due to higher movement resulting from the weight and swing of the chain leash - a thicker ring is being considered to reduce the rubbing

Mentally still struggling with the objectification and ENF aspects when in naked bondage display at the club

Kiss to all except asshole MIr
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

frances wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:41 pm The presence of the ring is still very intense and has become quite itchy due to higher movement resulting from the weight and swing of the chain leash - a thicker ring is being considered to reduce the rubbing
I guess some itchiness may be part of the normal healing process too.

But changing to an even thicker ring? Is that even possible? You said the original ring was already extremely thick, 3/4 inch. (In your post of Dec 3)
frances

Unread post by frances »

Yes the ring is already thick

the new ring that is being considered would only be slightly thicker at 7/8 in order to make it fit more snug once my flesh tunnel is fully healed
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

Fraces, suck the cock, wanker :D
frances

Unread post by frances »

MIr

Go crawl back underwhatever slimy rock you emerged from