Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Danni Jacobs

xien1

Re: Danni Jacobs

Unread post by xien1 »

vantangent wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:49 pm It's all fake. Here's an unadulterated pic and the fake one based on it.
How did you found this?
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

wicked4x wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:18 am Makes one wonder if she is photoshopping these pics to create an alter ego, is it her husband using her pics for his fantasy or is it some random person stealing her pics. I’m guessing the latter.
I have no idea, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's a random picture stealer.
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

xien1 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:47 am
vantangent wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:49 pm It's all fake. Here's an unadulterated pic and the fake one based on it.
How did you found this?
The person who has been altering those pictures has had a couple different IG accounts. I saved some random pics that had been posted. The unadorned pic, which I don't think is in the current IG account, was posted at an earlier account. The stealer later adulterated that picture, and I saved it, too. The quality of the images began to bother me, and like others on this site, I began to suspect they were fake. When I looked at the old pics, I found I had saved both the original pic and the altered pic. There you go, smoking gun. It's all fake. A shame. An innocent person had her pics stolen.