Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

IhrName

Re: Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by IhrName »

frances wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:56 pm if you can not be receptive - then i suggest you have no experience your self or with a significant other
Not being gullible or stupid is not the same as not being receptive. Experience tells me otherwise.
frances wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:56 pm i also do not see any evidence coming from you bull shitters
You are funny. I am not the one having to prove anything or wanting anyone to believe me having some project done. So no problem. Also, I'm not saying that something like this is generally impossible - just that it doesn't work in the way you describe it.
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

Frank, oh, sorry, "Frances," you are fooling no one. You're obviously a guy who is getting his jollies by writing all this nonsense. C'mon...you write like a guy, for crap's sake! You're direct, over the top, confrontational, and quick to insult. Those are masculine traits. Women tend to be indirect, hint at what turns them on, and apologize even when they don't have to. Women don't write about their modifications in terms of what turns them on, instead, they write about their bodies (and tattoos/piercings) in terms of the reactions they get from other people (usually men). Your writing has a male centric approach. You find these modifications to be, "so damn erotic," as you wrote on July 10 at 10:50 am. Erotic to look at, right? Why don't you go into detail about what turns you on about men? You won't, because you're not turned on by men. You like women. Your writing is clearly from the perspective of a man who is turned on by women.

You have a propensity to drop the subject from your sentences. Everyone, look at the initial post in this litany of lies. Look at how Frank quickly jotted down what turns him on, almost as if he needed to rush to get something written before he orgasmed all over his screen. He didn't bother to use "I" to start some of the sentences in that initial post. This is an affliction that seems to infect millennials, so I'm guessing you're in your 30s, likely single, lonely, and desperately hoping someone posts real pictures of your sexual fantasy. You're hoping because you will never post pictures of these underlying modifications for two simple reasons: You do not have those mods, and you're not female.

Until you post pictures of your mods (which you never will), everything you write is a lie. Prove us wrong. You never will, Frank, you never will.
frances

Unread post by frances »

My god - you should go work for Biden or Trump

I have not seen such a convoluted analysis since a deranged professor in college attempted to brainwash us based on news articles
vantangent

Unread post by vantangent »

I have not seen such a convoluted analysis since a deranged professor in college attempted to brainwash us based on news articles
And we have not seen a picture of this alleged tattoo, you fraud. Prove us wrong, Frank, post a picture of your amazing tattoo.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Your not worthy of receiving a picture of my body and my new beautiful swimsuit
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

And we are not worthy of your presence, so get the hell out.
escarabajo

Unread post by escarabajo »

This is some dude's wet fantasy and he is roleplaying. I don't know why so many messages, it's not nice that this topic is always on top. Dear fellow members, please, call it quits already
frances

Unread post by frances »

You guys are just incredible - projecting such bullshit authority - while playing with your lonely tiny cocks
spermobak

Unread post by spermobak »

lmao frances fuck off. Not a single sane person here believes you. Go write your wet fanfics on Literotica. To prevent you from getting the only thing you want - attention - I won't answer your pathetic butthurt messages anymore.
frances

Unread post by frances »

Thank god - your silence is appreciated

Ps gad a lovely naked afternoon at a local park today -?without derectiinb
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

frances wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:25 am Thank god - your silence is appreciated
Unfortunately, we cannot benefit from the same luck.
frances

Unread post by frances »

I have news

My girl friend inspired by me and encouraged quite a bit by me - just started getting a matching blackout swimsuit !!!
frances

Unread post by frances »

Gf's breasts and neck are now solid black
frances

Unread post by frances »

Up date gf spendt a lot of the weekend under the needles so to speak

Her pussy, anus and public mound are finished the first inking

She also got 12 guage nipple rings in her black nipples
frances

Unread post by frances »

Pre Xmas update

Just finished my 4th saturation tattooing

Addtional ink everywhere and I do mean every where !!!!

Hopefully this will be enough for some time

Also I now have a thicket and slightly wider stainless steel collar

Cheers