Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Blackout swimsuit tattoo

spermobak

Re: Blackout swimsuit tattoo

Unread post by spermobak »

I can't believe somebody actually thinks that this person is not fake. All their messages are like wet dreams and they ignore anybody who asks for proof. This thread feels like a shitty roleplay.
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

frances wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:02 pm For me of course it would be full solid frontal tattooing, boobs, nipples,pubes to make a total deception that I was wearing the 'swimsuit' when in fact I would be totally naked in quite public places - blush
Wouldn't your 7/8 inch V-A ring or padlock from last year be pretty revealing, even if your skin was totally covered by tattoos?

viewtopic.php?p=3031606#p3031606
frances

Unread post by frances »

Yes my current V/A ring would be revealing

What is planned though us a new ring that would be made from blackened metal

The nipple jewellery and chain would also be of the same black metal
frank

Unread post by frank »

I really enjoyed the story. Could you elaborate more details about whole process and better have some mind description
frances

Unread post by frances »

Certainly Frank

Tomorrow my V/A ring will be exchanged for one made of Black metal

On the weekend I will undergo more tattooing of my asshole and between my ass cheeks as the first steps to hiding my V/A ring as much as possible

The black nipple jewellery will arrive in about two weeks

Kiss
frances

Unread post by frances »

up date

new v/a ring is installed - it is now a one inch diam and totally black except for the closure set screws

from a few feet away once my ass cheeks and anus are fully inked in black it will not bw very noticable !!!!!!
frances

Unread post by frances »

OMG was fitted this morning with an all black Swedish Collar - so objectifying - impossible to not be aware of it constantly

Collar is 2 inches wide - so semi posture imposing as well
frances

Unread post by frances »

Tattoo update

My breasts have now had their first blackout tattooing - definitely will need at least a 2nd and third tattooing to achieve solid saturation but look ultra sexy - blush

More ink into my "thong" area as well

Will definitely need to chain my nipples together to give the appearance that my breasts are confined in a swimsuit - individually my breasts are somewhat loose and floppy
frances

Unread post by frances »

Tattoo update

My breasts have now had their first blackout tattooing - definitely will need at least a 2nd and third tattooing to achieve solid saturation but look ultra sexy - blush

More ink into my "thong" area as well

Will definitely need to chain my nipples together to give the appearance that my breasts are confined in a swimsuit - individually my breasts are somewhat loose and floppy
frances

Unread post by frances »

Nipples have been connected with black jewellery abd a tight black chain

Huge effects in that a single movement of one breast is an instant hit on both nipples instantly

Need some sort of better connecting jewellery
Between my nipples to maintain a more constant cleavage as if my breasts were contained in a fabric swimsuit
frances

Unread post by frances »

Breast bounce update

The chain between my nipples was just not working well in that it would go slightly slack when my breasts bounced towards each other and then go tight when my breasts bounced apart

I am now wearing a solid single long barbell between my nipples which has stabilized the independent breast bounce issue considerably but has intensified the interacting effect on my nipples with every breast movement
frances

Unread post by frances »

Ops

I described that barbell wrong

It is actually two barbells with a solid connecting rod in between them
robertdurst

Unread post by robertdurst »

frances, do you plan on having an onlyfans or posting photos or anything? I had subscribed to this thread in case you were planning to, but if you are not, I'd rather not get the frequent notifications.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Given that it's obviously fake, I'm sure Frances won't post anything showing the project. And yes, I would also be happy if these annoying posts here stopped.
frances

Unread post by frances »

I ca assure yon that I am not fake and that by posts are honest