Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Prince Albert Piercing

topcat115

Prince Albert Piercing

Unread post by topcat115 »

I want to do a Prince Albert piercing.
how much does it hurt?
How long until it fully heals?
I am circumcised, is it a problem to urinate while standing?
Is the hole stays and doesn't closed, after removing the jewelry?
ekman

Re: Prince Albert Piercing

Unread post by ekman »

pain is subjective, but for me initial pain was quite high, maybe 6-7/10, but it only lasts for a millisecond then its fine.
Fully healed takes about 1-3 months I guess, probably closer to 3, and the pain and swelling mostly goes away after 7 days.
standing up and peeing is possible with a pa, but you have to flip the head so the exit hole of the piercing is at the top instead of at the bottom and then hold the jewellery, so sitting down and peeing is easier.
if you plan on stretching it big it wont close completely, id say if you stretch past 4mm it wont close.
topcat115

Unread post by topcat115 »

ekman wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:22 am pain is subjective, but for me initial pain was quite high, maybe 6-7/10, but it only lasts for a millisecond then its fine.
Fully healed takes about 1-3 months I guess, probably closer to 3, and the pain and swelling mostly goes away after 7 days.
standing up and peeing is possible with a pa, but you have to flip the head so the exit hole of the piercing is at the top instead of at the bottom and then hold the jewellery, so sitting down and peeing is easier.
if you plan on stretching it big it wont close completely, id say if you stretch past 4mm it wont close.
Thanks for the information.
What size are you wearing now?
Waxus

Unread post by Waxus »

Pain: 0/10 for me (absolute no pain at all)
Healing: After 2/3 days stopped the slight bleeding. after another 10-12 days fit felt completley healed. No issue after that time at all.
Stretching can be more painful then the piercings itself (in my experience).
ekman

Unread post by ekman »

topcat115 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:25 pm
ekman wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:22 am pain is subjective, but for me initial pain was quite high, maybe 6-7/10, but it only lasts for a millisecond then its fine.
Thanks for the information.
What size are you wearing now?
No problem happy to help.
I'm currently at 9mm, used to be at 10mm. Probably gonna stretch back up to 10mm in a few days
shinkajo

Unread post by shinkajo »

I did it myself years ago and from what i remember it didn't hurt really at all. It was mostly exciting. I guess the adrenaline masked the pain.
discreet_friend

Unread post by discreet_friend »

That's an easy one...also healing process
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.