Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Interesting piercing all the way throug the tit

derlongus

Re: Interesting piercing all the way throug the tit

Unread post by derlongus »

Nice idea, I have never seen that before.
I am wondering, if this is a real longtime piercing or just a playpiercing
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Unfortunately, this is hardly suitable as a long-term piercing.
The mammary glands might not like it - and the other characteristics of the breast are poorly suited for a permanent placement of a piercing due to the high fat content and it will be difficult to heal. It might be possible to heal such a piercing with a sufficient diameter over a really long period of time with very good and sufficient wound care. However, the risk of a severe infection is hardly worth the attempt.
And with such a very thin rod, I see no chance of a permanent healing. A superficial healing - sure - but as soon as the rod is out for a few hours, you can forget about the piercing.
EllieEls

Unread post by EllieEls »

She is a pain lover, doing this for her own pleasure as she says herself.

EE.
jorgi

Re:

Unread post by jorgi »

IhrName wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:56 am Unfortunately, this is hardly suitable as a long-term piercing.
The mammary glands might not like it - and the other characteristics of the breast are poorly suited for a permanent placement of a piercing due to the high fat content and it will be difficult to heal. It might be possible to heal such a piercing with a sufficient diameter over a really long period of time with very good and sufficient wound care. However, the risk of a severe infection is hardly worth the attempt.
And with such a very thin rod, I see no chance of a permanent healing. A superficial healing - sure - but as soon as the rod is out for a few hours, you can forget about the piercing.
I thaught so too, that it would be way to long to fully heal. But then again: it looks as if it would be healed. I also wonder how much of an issue this mammary-glands-thing is? We all know Anuskatzz, right...and she also has this deep nipple/breast piercing for really a while now and it appears to be fully healed. What do you think?
IhrName

Re: Re:

Unread post by IhrName »

jorgi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:20 am We all know Anuskatzz, right...and she also has this deep nipple/breast piercing for really a while now and it appears to be fully healed.
Yes, and we know that this was not a regular piercing. And as I already mentioned: the piercing has a considerable thickness.
toadst00l

Re: Re:

Unread post by toadst00l »

jorgi wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:20 am We all know Anuskatzz, right...and she also has this deep nipple/breast piercing for really a while now and it appears to be fully healed. What do you think?
She retired her thick behind-the-areolas piercings, unfortunately. She wants people to subscribe to OF to hear the story, but it's easy to guess that there were complications. But she's had a good run with them, a year or two? So it's still a good data point.
robertdurst

Unread post by robertdurst »

i wish she'd give her MV as much attention as her OF. i guess it doesn't make enough to be worth it?