Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Some face tattoos

ryanmichaels

Re: Some face tattoos

Unread post by ryanmichaels »

I would have to agree it looks like Crap, And to be completely honest most of you post hiddeous chuds that past their peaks years ago... The girl above is attractive but she would be so much hotter without that mess on her face!

And im not going to claim i know this girl or claim i did the work on her like some people like to do either :|

THIS IS A TATTOO!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornytoad

Unread post by hornytoad »

I enjoy both women. Thanks to all.
omphalos

Unread post by omphalos »

Love both ladies. Where did you find the Holzmietz pics?
omphalos

seriously jtalh don't listen to those who are ungrateful for your efforts. I for one love the pics you've posted past and present, and do indeed adore Jessica's look. I've never heard of her before and am very grateful you brought her to our attention. Thank you.
LilLurker

Unread post by LilLurker »

jtalh2003 wrote:am just going to be a leacher from now on not worth the time and effort to make posts here any more.
Please don't throw your toys out the pram just because I didn't like the tattoo of someone you've never met. It's a worthy contribution to the forum and relevant, just giving my opinion! That's what the site is all about. Thanks for your postings.
I welcome positive and negative comments on my posts because I think it's nice to have open debate. Feel free to say what you want - open discussion is great and there's enough room here for everyone's opinions!
yaalzaruth

Unread post by yaalzaruth »

For all the leechers: ;)

Her name is Mihirangi. She is a Maori singer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornytoad

Unread post by hornytoad »

For those interested, here's the YouTube channel of Jess. She's an Aussie who enjoys reviewing cosmetics.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jessonmac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
omphalos

Awesome find hornytoad thank you. she's even more beautiful in these vids.
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

hornytoad wrote:For those interested, here's the YouTube channel of Jess. She's an Aussie who enjoys reviewing cosmetics.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jessonmac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Whow amazing find and so fresh, first video only two days old :)
Thanks !

And thanks for that singer too, although I'm not a leecher :)
HBT1

Unread post by HBT1 »

The pics of Holtzmiez are great. She is my favorite at the moment. If one looks at her unfinished tats one can have high hopes that she will go on ...

Regards

HBT1
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

This thread is not complete without the amazing Araceli! Also, Sarah seems to be getting a bit more more face work. And finally Billie Baron, covered in rubbish tattoos by the age of 17. She might be worth keeping an eye on...
swifty

Unread post by swifty »

I would like to thank everyone who is adding pictures to this thread; your efforts are much appreciated. The most beautiful thing in the world is a girl with a tattoo on her face. I wish more girls had this done, and I hope the acceptance of face tattoos spreads like facial piercings have in the last ten years.
Interested in an erotic story focusing on piercings and tattoos? It's available as a thread right here:
The Transformation Into Samantha Stretch

I love facial tattoos and massively stretched piercings.
swifty

Unread post by swifty »

hornytoad wrote:For those interested, here's the YouTube channel of Jess. She's an Aussie who enjoys reviewing cosmetics.

She's delicious! I hope she makes a video about her tattoos and keeps adding to her face collection!
Interested in an erotic story focusing on piercings and tattoos? It's available as a thread right here:

swifty

Unread post by swifty »

For anyone who may have not been around at the time, there is a two page thread with a lot of facial tattoo pictures that aren't posted in this thread.

http://www.piercedforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2730

HBT1

Unread post by HBT1 »

Hi,
Billie Baron is super-hot. Any more Info on her ?

Regards

HBT1