Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Why so retro?

komarov_112

Why so retro?

Unread post by komarov_112 »

How come so many of the pictures posted here look like they are about twenty years old? There was a time when the only girls with substantial piercings and tattoos were a bit rough looking and you had to be happy with what you could find, but with so many seriously good looking modified girls around, I don't get why so many posts here are of nasty old boilers!? I don't mean to criticise people's taste, but am I alone in preferring this sort of thing...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
toadst00l

Re: Why so retro?

Unread post by toadst00l »

No, you're not alone. But it seems that this forum is mostly about obsessing over old boilers and that's just how the things are. Tough :)

jtalh2003, 20 year old pictures of girls that were 50 years old at the time the pictures were taken. Nobody would complain if we had abundance of 20 year old girls and their pictures here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
komarov_112

Unread post by komarov_112 »

Glad you figured that out between yourselves :) Middle aged housewives from the eighties seems to be where it's at right enough. I'm just trying to turn the tide a little..
HBT1

Unread post by HBT1 »

Super-hot girls.
Any more info on them ?

There are nowadays indeed so many hot tattooed and pierced models on modelmayhem.com,
model-kartei.de etc. etc.
Maybe all people in this group should join forces to create a hit list of ,say , the 100 hottest Tattoo- and piercing models.... (Really heavily tattooed and pierced, of course.)

Regards

HBT1
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

Super with some many young and new models on the scene :)

But for us, who have followed the tattoo- and piercing scene since the 70'es, it is totally new, that you find tattoo'ed and pierced models everywhere on the Internet. Very nice and surprising changes :D

Hope the tattoo-trend will stay on for many years! History says, that there was a similar tattoo-wave in the 20'es, but it changes up against the world war. Many women had to try hide the tattoo'es. That will of course be impossible for the new models.

Pictures from the 50'es and up until now are of course not as good as now. But is was all you could find.

Thanks again for the nice pictures :)

holm