Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Tattoo design to symbolize multiple partners?

GoldTwo

Tattoo design to symbolize multiple partners?

Unread post by GoldTwo »

Hello. This seems like the place to discuss this particular topic. My wife recently enjoyed her first gang-bang with me and two other men. She wants to get a tattoo to sort of commemorate it. I looked on-line to find tattoo designs that would fit the bill but search engines always took me to street-gang sites and the only other thing I could find were the Chinese symbols for "gang bang" and "gang banged."

So, I decided to come up with something myself. Three images are attached. They are not elaborate but rather very plain and simple in their design and statements. These are my ideas of tattoo designs to show a gang-bang involving three, four or five men.

Just want to know if anyone has ever seen these particular design ideas used before or if the idea is too over the top? The three-man gang-bang tattoo would go on her right buttock so as only to be showed to those she wants to know.

Any comment or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Re: Tattoo design to symbolize multiple partners?

Unread post by frances »

consider the bottom one but with 3 more men added,

especially if she was used in all three orfices
frances

Unread post by frances »

if its to commemorate the 4 specific man event then the middle one

but if its to also make an 'availabilty' statement then the full 7
frances

Unread post by frances »

ops that should be 8 guys not 7

also conside 5 guys for the many times that five appears in natural things like fingers on a hand, floer pedals, shark vents etc
GoldTwo

Unread post by GoldTwo »

Thanks for the comments, Frances!
GoldTwo

Unread post by GoldTwo »

Yeah. This is to comemorate the specific three-man gang-bang so we'll go with the top design. If we ever do the four-man gang-bang, we'll do that design right next to the other, ditto for the five or maore.
frances

Unread post by frances »

the i would suggest moving the three guys around liek at the 12, 4 and 8 positions on the clock

an di wouil ssuggest havnin gthe tip of the mens arrows going 1/2 half of the way into (on top of ) the female blue circle (so the full tip showing) to signifiy the tripple penetrations , rathe rthan just a circling o gthe wagons so to speak
GoldTwo

Unread post by GoldTwo »

frances wrote:the i would suggest moving the three guys around liek at the 12, 4 and 8 positions on the clock

an di wouil ssuggest havnin gthe tip of the mens arrows going 1/2 half of the way into (on top of ) the female blue circle (so the full tip showing) to signifiy the tripple penetrations , rathe rthan just a circling o gthe wagons so to speak
Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frances

Unread post by frances »

similar

i would move the arrow tips in half way over the width of the blue to reflect that they penitrated , not justt stood around

and opitaclly move the bottom two gurs from the 5 and 7 o'clock positions to more 4 and 8

and i think her Plus sign part of the symbole need to have just a little more of a stem to the circle
GoldTwo

Unread post by GoldTwo »

How's this?
amo

Unread post by amo »

i messed it up sorry see post one down :shock:
or admin delete this entry ...
Last edited by amo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amo

Unread post by amo »

Hi i don't know if it is tattoo technical possible, but I though a little love needs a little more symbolic :) Just an idea what maybe would fit for the meaning too.
herz.jpg
And i would like to see the result too :)
Have a nice Day
amo
GoldTwo

Unread post by GoldTwo »

Thanks! That looks like a good design too!
fitcaz

Unread post by fitcaz »

I would hook the four circles together with arrows pointing out.