Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

black lips

Blademaker

black lips

Unread post by Blademaker »

Dont know why, but I love black lipstick, and love the idea of black tattooed lips. Unfortunately this is all I've ever managed to find. Anybody got any other pics?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yaalzaruth

Re: black lips

Unread post by yaalzaruth »

Maori women:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yaalzaruth

Tattooing lips is also tradition in some regions of Africa. The lower lip is tattooed when the girl is old enough to marry and the upper lip when she is married.
yaalzaruth

And once it was done by the indigenous population of Japan, the Ainu.
Blademaker

Thanks
HBT1

Unread post by HBT1 »

Hi,

I would have liked to see more gothic punk type girls . All black styled girls including lips are the hottest...

Regards

HBT1
omphalos

Unread post by omphalos »

Yea that pic is one of my all time favs. It was posted on this board a while back along with another pic of the same girl. I would love to see more photos like this.
Blademaker

Now that is what I'm talking about! She's one of my favorites as well. Would love to see more of her.
Blademaker

This is more what I had in mind, unfortunately it's just lipstick, too bad it's not as permanent as her arms!
bloolipz

Unread post by bloolipz »

I am currently in the process of transforming my lovely wife into my personal sex toy. She has recently agreed to have her lips tattooed black as well as her nipples and pussy. This will be the first time she's ever been tattooed as she's really a very "traditional" type girl. Now we just have to find an artist willing to do it.
Blademaker

That would be awesome! Your a lucky man. Please post photos.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

Yes, please do.
Harddriver5233

Unread post by Harddriver5233 »

Sounds wonderful. Don't stop there.
bloolipz

Unread post by bloolipz »

I feel pretty lucky. I'll be sure and post pics of the results. I'm still fairly shocked that she has agreed to have it done and I hope this leads to lots more mods. I joined this forum to hopefully find more ideas.
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

How did this come about? Did you wife come up with the idea spontaneously, or did she give you carte blanche to do what you will? Would you be willing to start a new thread, one that shows the transformation? I, personally, am always fascinated by the transformation.

What other work are you / is she thinking?