Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

someone from UK here ?

yosh666

someone from UK here ?

Unread post by yosh666 »

can someone from UK please download this video and share it on any filehoster ?

i´d like to see it, but the video is only viewable in UK

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/tat ... qui-moore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you don´t know how to download the video, take firefox and use the plugin "download helper"

i tried some proxies, but none was working.

thx.
cousteau

Re: someone from UK here ?

Unread post by cousteau »

The article was originally Published: Fri, 05 Aug, 2011
The narrative is still there but the video looks to have disappeared
glendle

Unread post by glendle »

I can't get the video and I can't find anything on Google for the video. I did watch it and the presenters were just asking all of the normal 'why did you do this' questions and I was quite disappointed with the tone of the interview.
yosh666

Unread post by yosh666 »

please use firefox as browser an use in firefox the add-on / plugin "download helper".

do not search in google, search in firefox "extras --> add-ons --> search "download helper" --> install --> above left side a symbol is rotating, press the arrow and you can download the video

with this add-on you can download mostly any video in webpages
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

yes i know but usualy not the onces that say you are not allowed because the place you come from, too bad! please post the download for us
cousteau

I've been to the site and the video is not there to view so I can't grab it
IE just has the loading icon going round in circles & chrome gives up after 30 seconds saying the video is no longer available
yosh666

Unread post by yosh666 »

are you from uk ?

only people in uk can watch this video.

the videofile is still availible. i played arround with proxies and over one proxie the downloadhelper showed me an "flv file" to download, but download tool and proxie seems not to work, because firefox crashed as i tried to download it.
sarob

Unread post by sarob »

I looked too and I am from UK. The video screen just shows the message - sorry the video could not be found. It was posted a year ago, so that might explain it.
yosh666

Unread post by yosh666 »

glendle wrote:I can't get the video and I can't find anything on Google for the video. I did watch it and the presenters were just asking all of the normal 'why did you do this' questions and I was quite disappointed with the tone of the interview.

he could watch it ?!
cousteau

yosh666 wrote:
glendle wrote:I can't get the video and I can't find anything on Google for the video. I did watch it and the presenters were just asking all of the normal 'why did you do this' questions and I was quite disappointed with the tone of the interview.

he could watch it ?!
He also says He can't get the video
He did watch it (past tense)

so 3 people are now telling you they can't get the video
The video has gone the same way as the parrot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;