Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

my wifes new breast extension tattoo

marky750

Re: my wifes new breast extension tattoo

Unread post by marky750 »

Well if I was choosing do the back link and then I'd leave the front tattoo as it is, but I would be tempted to have another tattoo round or below the belly button with a mixture of the chest tattoo design on. You could have similar patterns and hearts etc, it would look great.
TattooEnthusiast

Unread post by TattooEnthusiast »

ozzyd9001 wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:44 pm Thanks for your support and kind words Pauline reads them all.
There is a plan to connect over her back and she's thinking of adding a little above to her collor bone just above but other then that any ideas will be good
Hey ozzy, I know I'm late to the party, but thank you for sharing that, I love how it all started with a very small tattoo and it became this huge and beautiful piece.

Hopefully you get notified by email about this post and answer back. Would love to know how this piece has evolved further.
targed

Unread post by targed »

I think she needs to continue what she has started, until her breasts are completely covered. She looks absolutely amazing.
Chsch

Unread post by Chsch »

beautiful. will she tattoo her breasts completely full? You might think about dyeing the nipples too. that would be very sexy . Completely tattooed nipples