Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Only fans recommendations?

apadravia

Re: Only fans recommendations?

Unread post by apadravia »

coolman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:40 am At onlyfans you could now see my new tattoos especially my clit tattoo ! Onlyfans.com/Anna-kraus
Klit Tattoo - das hört sich sehr interessant an! Nähere Beschreibung über das, was man auf onlyfans zu sehen bekommt wäre super.
Bei onlyfans sehe ich das Problem, dass man nicht direkt ein Video oder ein Fotoset kaufen kann, sondern erst mal ein Abonnement abschließen muß, wobei nicht mal ersichtlich ist, ob dieses nach einem Monat automatisch ausläuft. Und ohne Abo kann man überhaupt nicht einsehen (anhand von Thumbnails oder Beschreibung), welche Inhalte von einer Person hochgeladen wurden. Das stört mich extrem.
bodhi

Unread post by bodhi »

https://justfor.fans/Slave2iris (not onlyfans...) but her anal-to-vaginal (suitcase) piercing is fantastic
1080-1419504-MC-1638440211465-trim_F11AE78F-9FB8-4B93-9808-99D3260AAE95_mp4_and_2iris___JustFor_Fans.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saleon1

Unread post by saleon1 »

Anyone unable to subscrive to 2iris new site?
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

saleon1 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:36 pm Anyone unable to subscrive to 2iris new site?
She statet in fetlife that she doesn’t want to do paid stuff anymore.
Mystery

Unread post by Mystery »

Seems like she doesn't want to be in public space either. Her FetLife profile is deactivated as well :cry:
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

kinky_amanda Beautiful woman with six outer labia rings
piercedpussydiary Another beautiful woman with 8 outer labia rings and nipple rings
coolman

Unread post by coolman »

And I have two new very special piercing ! Join today and see the one and only Anna Kraus with the most extremely hot slutty Bodymods cunt in the world ! No other model have more to show ! Onlyfans.com/Anna-kraus The fuckpig Nr.1 !
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

coolman wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:51 pm And I have two new very special piercing ! Join today and see the one and only Anna Kraus with the most extremely hot slutty Bodymods cunt in the world ! No other model have more to show ! Onlyfans.com/Anna-kraus The fuckpig Nr.1 !
But you don’t want to say what new piercings you have got, so your potential subscribers are not disappointed before subscribing?

I don’t know if I‘m alone with this opinion, but I think of this threads purpose as informing advertising, not "look here I‘m awesome please subscribe!"
coolman

Unread post by coolman »

For this you could see me at twitter _anna_kraus there you could find out if you would like to see more of me ! Kisses Anna
pierced68

Unread post by pierced68 »

Since Pierced07 got lifetime banned at Onlyfans now on Loyalfans:
https://www.loyalfans.com/Pierced07

coolman

Unread post by coolman »

Ich wünsche euch allen einen wunderschönen Valentinstag ! Kisses Anna
coolman

Unread post by coolman »

Also ich war jetzt wie angekündigt beim Bodymod machen lassen und wer es jetzt gleich exclusiv sehen will kann die Fotoserie direkt bei https://adultnode.com/?ref=AnnaKra89453440 sehen und mich unterstützen und dann auch Wünsche äußern was er als nächstes an Bodymods an mir sehen möchte.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coolman

Unread post by coolman »

Did you have already seen a complete tatooed clit without any hood ? No ? A directly pierced clit without hood ? No ? Would you like to see both together ?? Then follow me at onlyfans.com/Anna-kraus and see daily much more of me !!
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

coolman wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:36 am Did you have already seen a complete tatooed clit without any hood ? No ? A directly pierced clit without hood ? No ? Would you like to see both together ?? Then follow me at onlyfans.com/Anna-kraus and see daily much more of me !!
This ist a thread for recommending onlyfans accounts, not for you to freuquently advertise your own account.
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »