Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Amazing: real Anus-to-Vagina Piercing

frances

Re: Amazing: real Anus-to-Vagina Piercing

Unread post by frances »

Yes a high placement so to speak

The use of an oval ring would permit keeping my natural vagina anus openings without location distortion when at rest and the ring pushed slightly forward

As well Master has advised that I would strongly feel a pull on the lease all the more with an oval ring as a strong pull would compress the flesh between my vagina and anus
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

and you don't want to stop jerking off, young man?)
it feels like there is neither a master nor a girl, but there is spermotoxicosis)
then a square, then an oval, then a huge ring)
frances

Unread post by frances »

Sorry to disappoint you but in reality they’re is a Master and a totally owned girl aka slave
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

frances wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:35 pm Yes a high placement so to speak
I would advice some caution. No-one has much experience with this piercing. Don't kid yourselves that you know what to expect. Start out with a reasonable size, shape, and placement, and make sure it sits comfortably and heals properly. Later you can try out bigger rings and strange shapes. I would imagine streching would be easy in this area. Or does your master have more experiens with this particular piercing than everyone else here?
frances

Unread post by frances »

Oh my God, my vag/anus ownership ring has been done last week, I now am so obviously marked as a totally owned slave

So deeply objectified, more than I ever imagined
nhy67ujm

Unread post by nhy67ujm »

did you plan publish some photos? We all will love to see :D
frances

Unread post by frances »

hopefully Master will allow some pics once healed

right now its rather ugly in that it is swollen and some serious bruising - i am now required to be naked 24/7 at home

It is having a huge mental objectification effect on me, especially with the heavy ring protruding beyond my ass cheeks - sitting down is rather impossible right now and likely will have a significant physical effect on me forever - especially when a heavy chain leash will be permanently attached

a couple of my girl friends (slaves) who have been shown what has been done to me have been kind but very shocked
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

That must be an very intense experience, hope your master will post some pictures of it,
Well done..
jdandej

Unread post by jdandej »

Great news Frances. I hope it is healing well and definitely looking forward to see the results! :D
Well done :)
tonyvr2

Unread post by tonyvr2 »

I am also very curious on how long it will take to heal.
what's the ring size by the way ?

can you also see is when wearing a dress?

must have been an uncomfortable ride home I guess ;)
frances

Unread post by frances »

Healing will rake a while I am told - although the procedure included pre-stitching a circle around the location of the flesh tunnel so that a large dermal punch could be used

As such the healing will be assisted by the minimization if an open wound in the flesh tunnel
frances

Unread post by frances »

The rung size is very significant

The ring was made from 3/4 inch metal and is about a 3x6 oval that bolts together at one end — after a couple of days the ring was forcibly rotated so the bolted section is now hidden inside me and only seamless ring is externally visible
frances

Unread post by frances »

Yes it is very obvious when wearing a dress, in a side view profile as it sticks out past my ass cheeks by about 3 inches

Pants are out of the question - however I guess I could wear pants with a slot to let the ring stick out
frances

Unread post by frances »

Yes it is very obvious when wearing a dress, in a side view profile as it sticks out past my ass cheeks by about 3 inches

Pants are out of the question - however I guess I could wear pants with a slot to let the ring stick out