Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

advice on outer labia

wert

advice on outer labia

Unread post by wert »

Hey guys would you have any advice on whether to use a dermal punch for say 10g / 3.2mm outer labia, or a needle better? Are punched ones easy to stretch right after, i.e. 10g punch to 8g right after, like you could do on lobes. thanks
tattooedRC93

Re: advice on outer labia

Unread post by tattooedRC93 »

At those gauges, I think a needle would be sufficient. Labia piercings are very easy to stretch. I would recommend starting at 10g, letting it heal, (genital piercings heal fast) and then stretching to 8g and so on.

I’ve experimented with my fiancée and have done initial piercings at both 10g and 8g with a needle. The 8g initial was very painful when compared to the 10g that was eventually stretched to 8g.

Punches remove flesh and for piercings that are only stretched to 0g or so, I don’t see the value. I think it’s important to have lots of skin surrounding the ring to support its weight.

Hope to see the results!
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

tattooedRC93 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:00 pm Punches remove flesh and for piercings that are only stretched to 0g or so, I don’t see the value. I think it’s important to have lots of skin surrounding the ring to support its weight.
I don't want to contradict, but emphasize how important this is: If you want to eventually insert larger gauges, it's crucial to NOT use punching!
wert

Unread post by wert »

Kraml wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:58 am I don't want to contradict, but emphasize how important this is: If you want to eventually insert larger gauges, it's crucial to NOT use punching!
I think this is actually quite in line with the post above! leaving sufficient skin to further stretch
tattooedRC93 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:00 pm Punches remove flesh and for piercings that are only stretched to 0g or so, I don’t see the value. I think it’s important to have lots of skin surrounding the ring to support its weight.
Thanks a lot for helping out. I may have been underestimating the ease of stretching and I'll go with 10g initially and see how we get on. (We agreed on a schedule for the next years so it will still take a while before it looks like I want it to..)
wert

Unread post by wert »

Guys thanks again - wondering is your view the same on nipples? I feel punches would give a nicer hole without the nipples rising too much (useful below clothes), not too worried about stretching here, I could punch at 4mm and stretch to 5 immediately or later, doesn't need to be larger than that. They're sufficiently big for that size a punch. Welcome your advice
pusslick69

Unread post by pusslick69 »

Your plan for the nipples sounds very nice. 5mm rings will look amazing!
I'd say dermal punch 4mm and insert 5mm barbells to get a straight hole during healingtime.
Placement: I'd pierce towards the base of the nipple close to or just above the areola to have some nipple above the piercing. On the other hand if she got long nipples and you pierce towards the tip charms from the barbells or rings will hang freely, but remember the weight of 5mm rings esp larger diameter, they might pull the nipple down when not thick and strong enough.

For the outer labia I'd recommend the needle and then stretch. I personaly think that most outer labia piercings are too shallow and look a bit odd when stretched and larger gauges rings are inserted. So I'd pierce as deep as possible even if it causes longer healing time.

Happy piercing!
Kraml

Unread post by Kraml »

It totally depends on how the anatomy of your nipples is. My wife’s nipple piercings are constantly making issues, where pierced too far back and they were the most painful piercings of all, even when pierced with 12g.
I would stick to the common stretching procedure. The worst is having to take out a piercing because of inflammation.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

wert wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:40 am Guys thanks again - wondering is your view the same on nipples? I feel punches would give a nicer hole without the nipples rising too much (useful below clothes), not too worried about stretching here, I could punch at 4mm and stretch to 5 immediately or later, doesn't need to be larger than that. They're sufficiently big for that size a punch. Welcome your advice
In her case, I would still not advise punching:
Punching is more of a cartilage thing - I wouldn't punch earlobes either - regardless of whether you want to stretch them later.

If you absolutely - for whatever reason - want to punch and 5mm is the goal - take a 4mm punch and a 5mm taper and barbel - this will give you the better result. However, I would then advise a 5mm punch and 6mm accessories because of the smaller difference in diameter - but that's just by the way. And should that make a significant difference from your impression - the nipples are definitely too small to punch them safely! (Equal diameter usually doesn't really work optimally either).

I have only punched nipples once - they were really HUGE - and the goal was a direct 10mm - so we decided to punch them at 8mm and stretch them directly. It didn't make a significant difference in increase. And I'm telling you - it's not that easy to do - and the lady didn't have any fun while doing it, even though the result turned out really great.

Since you don't seem to be brimming with experience on these issues:
I would advise you to use a 4mm needle-blade for the same procedure - it's significantly more comfortable for your wife, if the position of the piercing isn't 100% right after all, it can still heal back up if you let heal without jewelry - and the volume increase isn't as dramatic as starting small and then stretching either. Only the hole is not quite as circular as with a punch - but that's only important without jewelry - and with something like a nipple, which usually contracts a lot without jewelry - even that is hardly noticeable.
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

Because I was asked by PN:

There is no video of the procedure, and I will not post pictures of the procedure or the results, as the pictures were taken for internal purposes only and to document the healing process. Since the client treats her piercings as a private matter (as far as I can tell), I cannot link to any other sources.

However, I am happy to answer any questions you may have without revealing any private details about the client.
wert

Unread post by wert »

Thanks for all your input, and to IhrName for the detailed write up of your experience. Wow you'd need very big nipples to accommodate 8mm punches, what a project

Either way it's an interesting point you raise about the hole without jewelry, still I found even with punching it's no guarantee the hole is nicely round and open for long without jewelry. Some 10 years ago I have punched both my own nipples at 4mm, took them out before fully healed, but the holes closed up quickly (one of them looks a bit crumbled now) -- so punching is no guarantee for nice open holes, like it would with cartilages

So, I'll stop looking for punching and go with needles and gradual stretching for both body parts we discussed

thanks all!
IhrName

Unread post by IhrName »

wert wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:34 am still I found even with punching it's no guarantee the hole is nicely round and open for long without jewelry. Some 10 years ago I have punched both my own nipples at 4mm, took them out before fully healed, but the holes closed up quickly (one of them looks a bit crumbled now) -- so punching is no guarantee for nice open holes
Here, from my point of view, two problems played a role:
the piercings were not completely healed, otherwise the piercings only shrink very much and do not close completely (here only the diameter is important - and not whether punched or pierced)
the placement was not optimal and or the tissue was compressed during punching and therefore the hole is not really circular. As I said - with nipples it is very difficult to get it right.
wert wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:34 am So, I'll stop looking for punching and go with needles and gradual stretching for both body parts we discussed
thanks all!
Use a needle blade as suggested, and the procedure is pretty much the same - except that almost no tissue is removed and accidental compression on the tissue during the procedure is much less of a problem for the results.
eternity

Unread post by eternity »

Find below pics of my wife's inner labia piercings. They were done with a 1/4" punch and the jumbo jewelry placed in them kept stretching the piercings. Using larger inserts until we finally used the stretcher you see in the picture. The stretching took place during the healing and then continued until we reached a one inch diameter.

https://fetlife.com/users/10698175/pictures/88700552
https://fetlife.com/users/10698175/pictures/88700522
https://fetlife.com/users/10698175/pictures/88700502