Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

My 20 year old g/f Piercings needs your opinions

dare_astrid

My 20 year old g/f Piercings needs your opinions

Unread post by dare_astrid »

Just wanted your opinion on my g/f piercings. Currently she has one VCH piercing and two nipple piercings, one in each nipple. We want to add more down below but dont know what to get. We are looking for critisism of her pussy for different piercing. We are open to all comments good and bad. More posts to follow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondage.fetisch

Re: My 20 year old g/f Piercings needs your opinions

Unread post by bondage.fetisch »

nice pussy and nice nails. I like them! What about tunnels in her lips and larger gauge nipple studs?
dare_astrid

What gauge do you recommend?
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

i'd sugget a deep christina ( 8 gauge at least) and indeed outer labiarings 6 or 8 on each side and vertical nipplebars as well

Will
McFetish

Unread post by McFetish »

Well she's got nice (outer) labia.

I'd say a greater number of smaller (gauge) rings (8,10 or 12 for example) would look better then 2 or 4 big ones.

Are you willing to post some pics when she has them too ? That would be great
hotdoc4nl

Unread post by hotdoc4nl »

I would suggest 6 or 8 outer labia rings. Start no bigger then 10G or 12G; you can always stretch them later. Lots of pleasure with those rings ! :)
dare_astrid

Still want to know what you think???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

i am thinking of some large horizontal and vertical bars going trough her aurelia
and indeed some large rings in her labia
or very daring: an actual clitring (not clithood)
bpalma10

Unread post by bpalma10 »

Double-pierced nipples would be a grear add...
bigdirty

Unread post by bigdirty »

bpalma10 wrote:Double-pierced nipples would be a grear add...
I would agree with that, and add a couple of labial rings, (8g, maybe 6g)
dare_astrid

Our private email is dareastrid @ yahoo.com

We are still interested in everyone's thoughts.
Can we ask you all to please go into DETAIL about Astrids bits and suggestions for modification. For example: Astrids areolas are very large and pinkish in color. They match her masssive fuck udders. They have small bumps on them. They are not quite round and are very large and noticeable. They are complimented by a small piecred nipple and reassemble dinner plates. I would love to tattoo "fucking whore" around the outside of them

Please give us detailed info on Astrids, labia minora and labia majora, cunthole, anus, arse checks, Nipples, thighs, stomach, mouth and piercings. Just so we know you have fully checked her out inch by inch ?

You can be as cruel as you want. We want good and bad feedback. Be honest, we know we are not perfect. If you think her cunt is too meaty... say so.
bobcat185

Unread post by bobcat185 »

4 g nipple rings
chrlid12345

Unread post by chrlid12345 »

she should pierced her outer labias 4 in each side
chrlid12345

Unread post by chrlid12345 »

and tattoo her nipples!
familiarcreep

Unread post by familiarcreep »

She's a chunky bird. Not a few like that, but she's going to get full on fat if you aren't careful. Buy her a personal trainer, make it her job to be healthy and sexy. Choose a size and stick with it there; no reason to make an investment and then have her lose her appeal. Astrid strikes me as an old pagan fertility goddess shape; don't wear her body fat down too low.

Bigger gals need bigger projects. I propose to you that Astrid's theme should be: "reverence". Reverence for you, perhaps--if you are her master--but more reverence for female fertility, for sex and her part in it. She's got the look of a creature of sex, of deference to the male organs and inner contentment at being an object for male pleasures, deriving her pleasure from that.

Decorate her as an old goddess--in flowers and beads and animal shapes and the ejaculating penis--but realize that we live in an industrial age. Fill her with large metal piercings, in her face and nipples and labia. Tattoo her in all places--not heavily, so her skin is obscured, but in such a way that cannot be hidden beneath clothes. Scar her with old patterns; brand her as your own. Have her carry your mark in public, a symbol that both you and she knows is yours. (My own wife, for instance, carries my mark on the back of her hand.)

Consider your desire to tattoo "fucking whore" around the edge of her nipple. Is she, really? Surely. Is there not a more subtle, more complete way to convey this? Surely. Consider the breasts of Slave Butterfly, both that they are constructed with implants--your girlfriend could easily carry Gs--and they are tattooed--to the shape of the breast--with beaded, ejaculating penises. If you wish to humiliate your girlfriend, do so. Tattoo orgies onto her arms, even onto her hands, so that she must always be covered or be Sex personified.

For she is, Sex.

I would not suggest humiliation, unless she desires it. Instead, stress her primitive Sex, remaking her into an object that fulfills a hunger in the both of you. (This is not to say you should not tattoo and orgy. Along one thigh and up a hip, for instance, would be enticing.) Tattoo her neck with geometry, suggestive of the human sexual organs but not explicit. Tattoo her with flowers at the peak of their reproductive stages; hide nymphs fucking in the leaves. Invent your own codes to tattoo her purpose and desires where they will be seen by all. Invite others to make love to her, ask them to devise a special tattoo as a commemoration. Give them the place they may reshape.

Your girlfriend is Sex; Sex should be Art. Unleash your ambition and theme her.