Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Mouth nose chain

dryfsys

Re: Mouth nose chain

Unread post by dryfsys »

frances wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:26 pm I will

Just had my tongue stud increased to 10 gauge this morning in preparation

Tomorrow my ear shells will be punched and grommeted !!!!!!
Success...
frances

Unread post by frances »

Oh my god - had my ear shells done this morning

Mega pain - my ears were not pierced but holes dermal punched full size at 10 mm and fitted with 2part grommets/tunnels

A ‘practice’ chain was also attached to my tongue stud. And yes A couple of very long blow jobs were demanded by Master
bruintje

Unread post by bruintje »

i think we all would love to see some pictures of those ears and tongue please
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

frances wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:13 pm Oh my god - had my ear shells done this morning

Mega pain - my ears were not pierced but holes dermal punched full size at 10 mm and fitted with 2part grommets/tunnels

A ‘practice’ chain was also attached to my tongue stud. And yes A couple of very long blow jobs were demanded by Master
Well done, say thanks to your master
dryfsys

Unread post by dryfsys »

frances wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:13 pm Oh my god - had my ear shells done this morning

Well done say thanks to your master, and i agree with bruintjes...time for some pics indeed
_MiR_

Unread post by _MiR_ »

there won't be any photos there) isn't it clear?)
piercing

Unread post by piercing »

oholm wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:33 pm I got a copy of the 3 email from a friend who tolled he had chat'e with 2 females on the Net, who has this ornament. ...

I think you are right, it don't make sense. I am not saying, that the start of this thread is fiction. I don't know. ...
I didn't mean to sound like I was critical of you. I don't know either. I was just interested in finding out more about the origin of these stories, like you.

I guess multiple independant stories about the same practice, told in different ways by different persons with known backgrounds fitting with their storieswould be a good sign, while multiple stories sounding too similar but still attributed to different people, and with too little background, would be bad.

So next question, I guess, would be what your friend knows about those females he got those emails from, how he got in contact with them, and if they were the ones wearing this ornament for real, or just forwarding someone else's story/fiction after all.
oholm

Unread post by oholm »

To see what can be done one can go to India where anything goes. Children were deliberately deformed from childhood by various artificial restrictions. Tongues were torn out, eyes also put out to make blind beggars. Beautiful young girls are sold to be temple prostitutes as Snake Women. Long pointed tusks are riveted to the upper canine teeth and two piercings made in the lower lip so that when the mouth in closed the points project through the lip. Then a forked snake-like tongue is fixed to her own tongue. A pair of snakes are tattooed on the body ending with a head on each breast, where further piercings provided a pair of ivory fangs on each, and a gold mesh tongue fixed to the nipples. With her arms completely removed she bites her lovers with her fang-like teeth. Some keep their arms. Holy men sit gazing up at the sun with deliberately blinded eyes from so doing, often with one am held aloft, the fist clenched until it becomes a fixture and the nails grow through the hand.
Found this about India. Not the same piercing procedure and not sure that William Granger is an historical expert, but he did alot of early piercings on his wife Ethel. The text can be found here and there are no pictures:
https://staylace.com/textarea/history/e ... io2_00.htm