Pierced Forum Archive
Pierced Forum Webcams
Pierced and Tattooed Videos Library

Questions about Frenulum Ladder

isometric234

Questions about Frenulum Ladder

Unread post by isometric234 »

Hi Forum,

I got a bit lucky, my new girlfriend is quite into piercings since she was introduced to my frenulum. Now we both thought we'd get me a frenulum ladder. She wants to pierce it, which in general I think should be doable. Now I thought if it might be reasonable to use banana barbells as first piercings, since they resemble the curvature of the shaft and should therfore put less tension on the skin. I want to stretch them a bit, to 3,2 mm approx., but for the first time to prevent them from growing out, could the banana barbell help? Or is a regular one better?

She, on a side note, wants to stretch her ears now and she's open to pierce and stretch her labia, so I might document that, too, for you here :-)

Thanks for advice!
tattooedRC93

Re: Questions about Frenulum Ladder

Unread post by tattooedRC93 »

I’m not sure that a bent barbell will curve the way that you are thinking. It’ll curve so that the end with the balls sticks away from your shaft, which might end up getting caught on stuff more easily.

I would recommend that you buy both curved and straight. Try them out to see what you prefer and then only buy that type when you start sizing up! I also suggest you buy bars that are slightly longer than “normal” for its healing duration. It’s important to have a little extra space to accommodate swelling and cleaning and a longer bar does this. Longer means easier to catch on stuff too, so take it easy for awhile!

You’re lucky to have found a partner like that. Pierce and stretch everything and don’t forget to show us your progress! :)
isometric234

Unread post by isometric234 »

tattooedRC93 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 pm [...]
You’re lucky to have found a partner like that. Pierce and stretch everything and don’t forget to show us your progress! :)
Thanks for the input. I had a nipple piercing 15 years ago, and have a frenulum, so having the barbells a bit longer was planned for cleaning and healing purposes :D.
I'll try out what works best.

And of course you'll get some pictures of both of us, as far as we talked about it, my partner is fine with it. :)
tattooedRC93

Unread post by tattooedRC93 »

isometric234 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:18 pm
tattooedRC93 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 pm [...]
Thanks for the input. I had a nipple piercing 15 years ago, and have a frenulum, so having the barbells a bit longer was planned for cleaning and healing purposes :D.
I'll try out what works best.

And of course you'll get some pictures of both of us, as far as we talked about it, my partner is fine with it. :)
I can’t say that my partner was as interested as yours sounds right off the bat, but as time passed, she has become more willing. You are very lucky my friend!